01 Wood Tex Grundolie
- Colourless priming oil that penetrates the wood and protects against blue rot and wood-destroying fungi. Ensures good adhesion and resists moisture absorption. Approved under the Danish Ministry of the Environment Statutory Order on Biocides.
- Finish treatment with pigmented wood stain or paint.
- Registered in the Nordic Ecolabelling Building Products Database for products which can be used in buildings with the Swan label.
- Penetrates and ensures adhesion
- Resists moisture absorption
- Protects wood against blue rot and wood-destroying fungi.
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Priming untreated or bare cleaned wood above ground.
Must be absorbent, clean, dry, solid and suitable for paint treatment. Insufficiently protected cross-cut wood, water traps or the risk of water accumulation must not occur. The moisture level in the wood prior to paint treatment must not exceed: Windows and doors: 12% ± 3; Overhangs, fences and cladding: 18%.
- Loose wood stain, paint and decayed wood fibres must be removed by sanding and cleaning
- Dirt, grease, chalking material and algae, mould and mildew must be removed by cleaning
- Round off sharp edges for best possible hiding power on edges
- All bare woodwork must be treated before or immediately after mounting
- Substrate which has stood untreated for longer than 4 weeks must be cleaned and loose wood fibres removed
- Brush or roller.
- If applying using a roller, brush over afterwards.
- Wipe off excess priming oil.
- Cold or heat can affect the material’s viscosity
- Condensation must not form.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- Cold weather and high atmospheric humidity increase the drying time, complete curing and re-treatment interval.
- High temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce the drying time and complete curing.
- Always apply test treatments to check and accept the adhesion and results.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap