08 Wood Tex Patina - Træbeskyttelse
- Flügger 08 Wood Tex Patina – Wood stain.
- Colourless treatment which reacts with the wood to give a yellow-brown/pink tone, which after 6-8 weeks changes to a silver-grey transparent surface where the vein structure of the wood is visible. Creates a physical barrier that inhibits mould and mildew growth on the surface and imparts effective flame-retardant properties.
- Used as a pre-treatment prior to final treatment with Wood Tex Sealer.
- Environmentally friendly silicon technology
- Flame retardant
- Maximum durability
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Building structures such as terraces, balcony floors, eaves, gable cladding, facades, picket fences and garden furniture.
- The surface must be new or totally stripped.
- Best effect is achieved on pressure-impregnated wood.
Must be absorbent, clean, dry, solid and suitable for paint treatment. Insufficiently protected cross-cut wood, water traps or risk of water accumulation must not occur. The moisture level in the wood prior to paint treatment max. 20%. New pressure-impregnated wood must be allowed to dry for 4-6 months prior to treatment.
- Wood stain, paint and decayed wood fibres must be completely removed by cleaning and sanding.
- Remove dirt, filth, grease and chalking material with Terrace Cleaner.
- Algae, mould and mildew must be removed by cleaning with Facade Anti-green.
- Final treatment with Flügger 08 Wood Tex Sealer: efter 4-6 hours.
- Brush or roller.
- Apply two times with 1 hour drying time between applications and work well into the wood.
- Apply wet-on-wet and carefully remove any excess liquid.
- The transition to gray becomes uneven if sun and rain cannot hit. The wood protection can be used in these areas, but the transition to gray takes longer.
- Condensation must not form.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- The surface must not be exposed to frost or rain for at least 24 hours after completing treatment.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap