08 Wood Tex Sealer
- Flügger 08 Wood Tex Sealer - Surface sealant
- Aqueous and dirt-repellent impregnation that provides long-lasting protection.
- This sealant minimises the risk of mould growth and the formation of cracks.
- Provides a diffusion-open treatment that protects against UV radiation.
- Used as a final treatment following pre-treatment with Wood Tex Patina.
- Environmentally friendly silicium technology
- Dirt and water-repellent
- Contains UV filter
Protection equipment for: Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Building structures such as terraces, balcony floors, eaves, gable cladding, facades, picket fences and garden furniture.
- The substrate must be treated with Flügger 08 Wood Tex Patina.
- Best effect is achieved on pressure-impregnated wood.
Must be absorbent, clean, dry, solid and suitable for paint treatment. Insufficiently protected cross-cut wood, water traps or risk of water accumulation must not occur. The moisture level in the wood prior to paint treatment max. 20%.
- Loose wood stain, paint and decayed wood fibres must be removed by cleaning and sanding.
- Remove dirt, filth, grease and chalking material with Terrace Cleaner.
- Algae, mould and mould growth are removed by cleaning with Facade Anti-green.
- To be treated no earlier than 4 hours after treatment with Flügger 08 Wood Tex Patina.
- Apply generously and let it work for about 15 minutes.
- Distribute/spread excess liquid into the substrate.
- Condensation must not form.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- The surface must not be exposed to frost or rain for at least 24 hours after completing treatment.
Cool, frost free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap