Filt og glasvævfylder
- Type: Acrylic emulsion priming paint, rich.
- Flügger Filler for Felt and Glass Tissue is a particularly rich emulsion
- paint, which is used as primer in order to obtain a saturated and uniform
- Provides a flat and robust surface, non-smudging.
- Registered in the Nordic Ecolabelling Building Products Database for products
- which can be used in buildings with the Swan label.
- Applicable for first treatment interior of glass felt, glass tissue and fibre
- felt in order to ensure a uniform substrate suitable for finishing treatment
- with e.g. wall and ceiling paint in desired quality and gloss.
- The substrate must be clean, dry, solid, and suitable for paint treatment.
- The wallcovering must be hung properly, attached, and dry. When painting
- newly hung wallcovering, the adhesive does not have to be throughly dry.
- However, the surface must not feel wet, as too short a recoat interval may
- result in the joints appearing visible.
- Apply with a brush, roller or by spraying in a uniform layer thickness. May
- be siluted 5-10% with water at spray application, use a roller afterwards.
Cool, frost-free, and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.