- Light, white filler, which is extraordinary easy and practical to apply with
- its special creamy consistency.
- Does not sink, nor crack. With excellent sanding properties.
- Registered in the Nordic Ecolabelling Building Products Database for products
- which can be used in buildings with the Swan label.
- Must be clean, dry and solid.
- Moisten slightly absorbent substrates before applying the filler.
- Apply Flügger Easy Filler by filler knife. Dip the filler knife into water
- and smoothen afterwards.
- Prime with priming oil before applying Flügger Easy Filler, when used on
- wood outdoors.
- If necessary, sand the surface using a fine-grained abrasive before finishing
- Finishing treatment with an aqueous acrylic paint or a solvent-based alkyd
- For interior and exterior reparation of cracks, fissures and minor holes in
- masonry, render, concrete, gypsum, and wood. Also suitable for spot-repairing
- walls prior to paper hanging, as well as for smoothing woodwork prior to
- paint treatment.
- Withstands moisture, but is not recommended for areas constantly exposed to
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
- NB! Store tightly closed. If the Flügger Easy Filler seems dry, you can add a
- little bit water while stirring, so that the consistency can be like "whipped
- cream" again.
- Please also refer to the information on the label as well as to the
- application guide on