- Concentrated cleaning agent for removal of fouling on all external surfaces.
- Also comes in spray.
- Efficient removal of fouling
- For cleaning and freshening
- Long-term effect
- Dilute Flügger Facade Anti-green as described below under "Dilution".
- To be used at +5 °C. Please notice that if the product is used at e.g. +20 °C
- the efficiency will increase and the wating time will shorten correspondingly.
- BCleaning before painting
- Remove dirt and impurities with Flügger Facade Clean. Follow the instructions
- indicated on the packaging. Then apply Flügger Facade Anti-green and let dry.
- The surface is now ready to be painted.
- BCleaning without subsequent painting
- Apply by low-pressure sprayer, paint brush or brush until saturation of the
- substrate is achieved. After 1-4 days, depending on the degree of the growth,
- remove the residues with a stiff brush and water.
- If the substrate withstands cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner, you can
- also remove the residues this way.
- BPreventing cleaning
- Flügger Façade Anti-green is very suitable as preventive protection against
- fouling. Apply and let dry without washing off.
- For exterior use on facades, masonry, woodwork, roof tiles, glass, plastic,
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.