- Water and dirt-repellent impregnation that provides long-lasting protection and reduces absorption of dirt.
- Minimises the risk of efflorescence and frost burst.
- Provides a diffusion-open treatment that protects untreated surfaces.
- Extremely water-repellent
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Untreated mineral facades e.g. cement, concrete and brick.
- Substrate must be new or untreated. Can also be used on concrete slabs.
Must be absorbent, clean, dry, solid and suitable for surface treatment. Can be used directly on new substrate. Surfaces older than 1 year should be cleaned and dry 24 hours before treatment.
- Dirt, grease and chalking material must be removed with Facade Clean.
- Algae, mould and mildew growth are removed by cleaning with Facade Anti-green.
- Brush, roller or spray.
- One application is usually enough. If a second coat is necessary, this should be wet-on-wet.
- Condensation must not form.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- Cold weather and high humidity increase the drying time and complete curing.
- High temperature and low humidity reduce the drying time and complete curing.
- Surfaces must not be exposed to frost for 24 hours after treatment is completed.
- Always apply test treatments to check and accept the adhesion and results.
Cool, frost free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap
- Cover window glass, metal etc, as spattering may have a mattering effect.
- If the surface is to be painted later, this can only be done at least 1 year after application of Facade Impregnation.