- BProduct Properties
- Universal facade primer. Provides a reinforced and well-adherent substrate,
- penetrates and minimizes water-absorption in the substrate. Improves the
- adhesion of the subsequent treatment and makes it more uniform. Provides a
- water-repellent, yet diffusion-open surface, letting out water vapour from
- the inside.
- Binds and reinforces the surface
- The substrate must be clean, dry and solid.
- Clean substrates with heavy chalking, and remove loose render. Clean, if
- necessary, with Flügger Facade Clean. Remove fouling with Flügger
- Facade Anti-green.
- Apply by paint brush, flat wall brush or paint roller wet-in-wet until the
- substrate is homogeneously saturated. Apply undiluted.
- Use Flügger Facade Universal, Flügger Facade Concrete, Flügger Facade
- Impredur, Flügger 100 Aqua or Flügger Facade Zero for the subsequent paint
- Avoid application in direct sun and drying winds.
- For treatment of slightly chalking and absorbent mineral facades, such as
- render, concrete and light concrete before finishing treatment with all types
- of facade paint, although not silicate paint.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap