Facade Silikat Primer
- Façade primer on a silicate basis. Provides a very diffusion-open surface,
- letting out water vapour from the inside.
- Silicate primer is corrosive.
- Binds and reinforces the surface
- Improves adhesion og the subsequent treatment
- Extremely diffusion-open
- The substrate must be mineral, clean, dry and solid.
- Clean with Flügger Facade Clean. Remove growths of mould and algae with
- Flügger Facade Anti-green.
- Pre-treat slightly to very absorbent substrates with a mix of silicate primer
- and water 1:1. This mix can also be applied as dilution of silicate paint
- when applied in the first coat. Please refer to the product data sheet for
- Flügger Facade Silicate.
- BGood practise
- Avoid application in direct sun and drying winds. Tile brick facades must be
- minimum 2 years old and at least have been water scoured.
- Cover window glass, tiles, metal, etc. as splashing can have a matting
- For application as primer on absorbent, mineral substrates, such as render,
- lime mortar, lime bricks, porous concrete and water scoured facades before
- applying a silicate paint as finishing treatment.
- Apply render to untreated tiles before painting.
- Also suitable - when diluted with water - as an additive to silicate paint,
- when it is applied in the first coat.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap