Interior High Finish 5
- Acrylic intermediate- and finish paint with a smooth, supple consistency and good coalescence.
- Recommended for subjects where there are aesthetic and medium functional requirements.
- Good coalescence
- Intermediate- and finish paint
- Matt surface
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Wooden ceilings and wooden panels or as undercoating paint on previously treated wood and iron and metal with anti-corrosion protection.
Must be primed, clean, dry, solid and suitable for paint treatment.
- Remove loose material and paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Remove dirt, filth, grease and chalking material with Fluren 37.
- Water-soluble discolouration, nicotine and soot can be cleaned with Fluren 49 and treated with Iso Primer.
- Hard, smooth substrates must be sanded matt and primed if needed with Fix Primer.
- Cracks, unevenness and holes must be filled.
- New or bare cleaned wood must be primed with Stop Primer.
- Apply 1-2 coats. Some colours require additional treatments.
- Brush, roller or spray
- Choose appropriate tools for the desired finish
- Apply wet-on-wet, and finish by brushing/rolling in the same direction
- Always use the same batch number for continuous/unbroken surfaces
- Differences in surface texture may result in shade deviations
- Cold or heat can affect the material’s viscosity
- Material temperature when spraying must be min. 12 °C.
- Condensation must not form during drying/curing
- Cold weather and high atmospheric humidity extend the drying time, complete curing and re-coat interval
- High temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce the drying time and complete curing
- Always apply test treatments to check and accept the adhesion and results
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap