Interior Magnetic Board
- Primer with magnetic effect, which makes it possible to create decorative
- noticeboards on many different surfaces. After drying, apply a finishing
- paint of minimum gloss 7. You can start using the noticeboard afterwards.
- Make a smart noticeboard - wherever you want
- Magnetic effect on a series of different substrates
- The substrate must be clean, dry and solid. Clean, if necessary, with Fluren
- 37 Basic Cleaner. Flat sand smooth surfaces. Stir thoroughly before and
- during use.
- Apply abundantly by paint brush or paint roller. Apply magnetic primer 2-3
- times, followed by 1-2 times paint (minimum gloss 7) in the desired colour.
- For interior use on places where you want a bulletin board. On felt, tissue,
- chunky woodchip paper, render, concrete, gypsum boards and filled surfaces as
- well as on particle boards and MDF boards.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap