terrace Cleaner A
- Flügger Terrace Cleaner A is an efficient cleaning agent for wood terraces,
- Removes discolouration, dirt and residual old wood oil on weather-beaten
- pine, spruce and pressure-impregnated wood.
- Easy to apply because of the jelly-like consistency. Does not spray or splash.
- Flügger Terrace Cleaner A must be used in system with Flügger Teak and Wood
- Cleaner B for cleaning of weather-beaten pine, spruce and pressure-
- impregnated wood before treatment with wood protection or paint. Treatment
- with wood oil requires only cleaning with Flügger Terrace Cleaner A.
- Contain sodium hydroxide and complex forming agents in aqueous solution.
- Very efficient for removal of discolouration and dirt
- Gel-like, which makes it easy to apply
- No spattering or splashing
- Suitable for cleaning of weather-beaten pine, spruce and pressure impregnated
- wood. Flügger Terrace Cleaner A is not recommended on hard wood, exotic wood
- or not weather-beaten light wood, due to the risk of discolouration. For
- these wood types Flügger Teak and Wood Cleaner B is recommended.
- Cleaning before treatment with wood oil:
- Apply concentrated Flügger Terrace Cleaner A by brush or paint brush. After
- soaking for approx. 10 minutes without drying, brush and rinse (possibly high
- pressure) with clean water until the surface is clean. The treatment can be
- repeated in case of heavy discolouration.
- Cleaning before treatment with wood protection or paint:
- Use concentrated Flügger Terrace Cleaner A as described above. On the wet
- surface, apply Flügger Teak and Wood Cleaner B by brush in generous amount.
- Scrub the surface with a medium stiff brush perpendicular to the wood fibre.
- Rinse with clean water. If the surface has not been cleaned with both
- Flügger Terrace Cleaner A and Flügger Teak and Wood Cleaner B, there is a
- risk of flaking.
- Before treatment with wood oil or other products, the surface must be
- completely dry. Wood fibres must be removed by grinding.
- Flügger Terrace Cleaner A may be corrosive to aluminium and other alkaline
- sensitive surfaces.
- Carefully cover for splashes for instance on glass and plantation.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.