Wet Room Primer
- Transparent blue-toned wet room primer.
- Glue and primer for installation and primer treatment of glass tissue/glass felt.
- Recommended for surfaces that are exposed to particularly high functional requirements, where changing moisture and water conditions occur.
- Included in Flügger wet room treatment for Flügger Wet Room Paint finishing.
- Primer paint and glue
- Blue toned
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Bathrooms, toilets and similar wet rooms.
Must be clean, dry, firm and suitable for surface treatment.
- Remove loose material and paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Remove dirt, grime, grease and chalking materials by cleaning with Fluren 37.
- Remove lime and soap residue using Fluren 33.
- Sand hard, slippery surfaces flat.
- Fill cracks, holes and unevenness using Sandplast LW.
- Absorbent and porous substrate primed with Sealer.
- Install glass tissue/glass felt using Flügger Wet Room Primer.
- Finish treatment after 24 hours with 2 coats of Flügger Wet Room Paint.
- Brush or roller.
- Decide your choice of tool/utensil depending on the finish
- Apply Flügger Wet Room Primer and install wall covering on the wet primer/glue. After 5 minutes, apply another coat of wet room primer to the wall covering.
- Apply wet on wet and finish by brushing/rolling in the same direction
- Cold/heat can affect the viscosity of the material
- Condensation must be prevented during drying/curing
- Cold and increased humidity extends drying time, full curing and recoat interval
- Increased temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce drying time and full curing
- Always perform a test treatment for a check and acceptance of adhesion and result.
Cool, frost free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap